Friday, October 06, 2006

Springer's charm rates better than dancing on TV show

Jerry Springer's latest step into the spotlight -- honing his
moves on "Dancing with the Stars" -- has the public smitten with the
host known for his bawdy TV talk show.

Springer decided to appear on the ABC reality show to learn the waltz for his daughter's upcoming wedding. He and partner Kym Johnson have so charmed viewers that they've avoided elimination for the past two weeks.


"This is the first time I've done TV being myself," Springer told The Cincinnati Enquirer for a story published Tuesday. "My TV show isn't really me or about me. I just introduce the guests and let them go at it."

Springer acknowledged he's not a very good dancer. The judges ranked
his tango second-worst last week, but viewers liked him far better.
Half of the vote total comes from the public.

source

Tags: southern Germany | Jerry Springer | Rates | charm | U.S. | tv | Munich | dancing

No comments: