Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Inspirational Kirstie Alley Shows Off Hot Bikini Body

Alley, best known worldwide for her role as Rebecca Howe on comedy classic "Cheers," made her comments on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Nov. 6, after walking on stage in a bikini.


The 55-year-old has lost an amazing 34 kilograms and is living proof that you're never too old to get in shape.


Alley told Life magazine that before her weight loss she was trapped in a cycle of binge eating, consuming up to 8,000 calories a day. "I ate with wild abandon," she admitted.


Kirstie appeared in a bikini on Oprah's show after making a promise last year. On Nov. 7, 2005, she told Oprah.


"I'm thinking this would be a really good challenge. If I don't make it, I'm really sorry. You can all come over to my house and see me in a bikini."

source

Tags: Kirstie Alley | stage | EATING | bikini | Oprah

No comments: