Wednesday, March 14, 2007

'My Leg Won't Come Off'


Sir Paul McCartney's estranged wife has hit back at her critics and insisted her artificial leg will not fall off during her looming TV dance contest.

Heather Mills, 39, who is fighting a bitter divorce battle with the ex-Beatle, is set to perform in the US show Dancing With The Stars.


In an interview ahead of the show she talked about the prosthetic limb she will wear during contest - needed following her road accident in 1993.


The former model said: "It won't come off. As much as everyone would love it to go flying, I'm sure it's not going to come off."

She added: "Yes, I've got an artificial leg, yes, I'm going to dance, yes, I'm going to do the best I can, and hopefully it will inspire people."


Source: news.sky.com
Add Photos & Videos
Paul McCartney’s Ex: “Gloves And My Leg Are Off!

Tags: DIVORCE | contest | accident | US | People | Paul McCartney | Heather Mills | Beatles

No comments: