Monday, April 16, 2007

Paul Wolfowitz: I Will Not Resign


The President of the World Bank Paul Wolfowitz announced he is not going to give his resignation at a press conference in Washigton on Sunday.

"I believe in the mission of this organization, and I believe I can carry it. This is important work and I intend to continue it," Wolfowitz explained.



Wolfowitz, a former key member of US President Bush's administration and one of the main architects of the war in Iraq, admitted earlier this week to helping his girlfriend, Libyan-born Shaha Riza, to land a top job at the US State Department, paid by the bank.


Source: novinite.com
Add Photos & Videos

Tags: president | PAUL WOLFOWITZ | money | Iraq | department | Bush | Stuff | resign | Washington | WORLD BANK | admitted | Girlfriend | Organization

No comments: