Monday, June 23, 2008

Wii firmware update causes outrage




Nintendo's latest Wii firmware download has outraged buyers of Datel's Freeloader device after it was revealed that it renders the add-on useless.
Datel's Freeloader device, which sells for around £10, allows Wii users to play games from any region on any machine.
After Nintendo launched its latest 3.3 firmware update last week, news soon emerged that the download stops the add-on from working.







Digital Spy was told by a 'disgruntled gamer': "I have spent good money buying imported games to play on my Wii and this firmware update has now stopped me from playing any of them.
"I am furious with Nintendo for forcing me to stop playing games I have spent a lot of money on. Surely this is not the way they should be treating loyal followers of the Wii."





Add Photos & Videos
Paris/Nintendo

Tags: | | | | |

No comments: