Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lohan declares her innocence

Lindsay Lohan says she is innocent of driving under the influence and cocaine possession.


The actress was arrested early Tuesday in Santa Monica for investigation of felony cocaine possession and misdemeanour driving under the influence and with a suspended licence, less than two weeks after completing her second trip to rehab.


"I am innocent ... did not do drugs, they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mum I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy," the 21-year-old actress wrote in an email to Access Hollywood host Billy Bush, the show reported on its website Tuesday night.



Add Photos & Videos

Tags: actress | Billy Bush | Cocaine | driving | drugs | hollywood | influence | innocent | investigation | Lindsay Lohan | police | Santa Monica

No comments: